Spider Monday

This Spider Monday post kicks off with a little guy whose got a sinister design on its back. I noticed that it looked like a skull, but that may just be my imagination...
I found a different spider, intent on devouring the insect that was caught in its web. I watched it for a while, and when I came back later, the insect was withered, sucked dry of its juicy life.
Finally, I spotted a peculiar little guy (only a little more than 1/16" wide) with a pattern on his back resembling a tiger face. What do you think?
Finally, there is this guy, who looked like a cross between a baby praying mantis, a thin stinkbug, and a stickbug.

Comments

sadrmom said…
This photographer needs to get picked up by National Geographic or Discovery. She continues to make nature interesting and informative through her artistic pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Capturing Natural Spirals

Half and Half

Paris: The Jewish Quarter, Louvre Courtyard and A Phallic Eiffel Tower