Coney Island Jaunts and A Peek at the Food Network Office

Good morning! I have recently moved to New York for culinary school (see my other blog for more!), and I've spent the past few days exploring. This week, I went to the beach at Coney Island and then wandered around the amusement park. 


Take a look at some of the sights, if you've never been! I was debating on what to get to eat on the hot and humid day, so I settled on a $5 frozen lemonade. So refreshing!
 Also, I will begin my job as a freelance photo editor at the Food Network shortly, so I went to the office this week to check it out and meet the team. Read the story and see more photos here!
 Finally, on my way back to my home base, I stopped off at the Bay Parkway station. This is what I saw:
 Creepy...

www.amyhefterphotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capturing Natural Spirals

Half and Half

Friday Flower Shoot