Feel Like a Champion - Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

My trip to the Olympic Park!

Next on the agenda was taking a train out to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. I woke up in the house with 2 dogs and got myself to the tube station. Here's a clip from my ride:
VIDEO:

I made it!
This was my breakfast - I had bought it at the dollar store on my way to the tube in the sketchy area where my AirBnb was.
Exiting the station, I discovered an open-air mall!
London's version of TJ Maxx is TK Maxx. Weird.
There were outdoor, free ping-pong tables and other fun games!
I finally made out of the shops and found the Park!
I decided the best way to see the park was to rent a bike - cheaper than a tour and faster than walking. After MULTIPLE tries with my credit card, I finally got it to work!
Selfie with the torch
 VIDEO:

This is the Velopark, where lots of very skinny bikes with very skinny riders zoomed around in circles.
Can you find me?
These lights looked like pencils.
Showing off my Olympic style
VIDEO:

Lunch was a little pie and a smoothie.
Then I biked over to the pool!
 VIDEO:
I had my first rolled ice cream on the way back to the tube!
 VIDEO:

What a fun day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Flower Shoot

Half and Half

Capturing Natural Spirals