British Library and London Beer and Cider Festival, 2017

So today I got to wander around a different park of London, where the British Library sits, filled to the brim with books and other pieces of worldly knowledge.
I got myself a tea to kill some time before going into the LIbrary for a quick peek.
 VIDEO:
Then I was off to my original destination: The London Beer and Cider Festival!
I got there right on time, since I'm American and have to be there early.
I splurged on the souvenir pint glass and started tasting!
I tried pear cider, apple cider, and beers...
I was well on my way to full-on drunk after a few small rounds, so I went to get some food upstairs. 
I got a veggie curry with rice.
And washing it down with more beer!
The photo above is blurry because I was definitely tipsy by then. I chilled up there until the staircase wasn't spinning anymore and made my way to the train! I was still real drunkeepoo, so I found  PIZZA!
And Sticky Toffee Pudding!

Now I can't remember where I was, but it was in the theatre district and I ended up giving my leftovers to a homeless person. I made it back to the AirBnB ok too! I was sobered up after I'd eaten the entire pizza and pudding... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Flower Shoot

Half and Half

Capturing Natural Spirals